Was an absolute pleasure to be a guest on the the Power to live more podcast with Jo Dodds.
We talked about:
- The work I do at DataChronicle.
- The history of infographics, and how they’ve evolved in the digital age.
- My urge to “clean things up”, and how that led me to my current career.
- My love for using information and creativity to tell easy-to-understand stories.
- My “regimented yet flexible” working setup at home.
- How I make the mental switch between work and personal affairs through journaling.
- How I use bullet journaling to make sure I gets work done.
- The tools and apps I use.
- Outsourcing, and why people should outsource.
- The classic mistake that people make when they outsource.
- How my previous back problems affected my active lifestyle – and how I solved it with stretching and meditation.
- My philosophies and attitudes towards work as a business owner.
- How I approach days when things don’t go right.
Click the play button below to have a listen !